At C. Albert Matthews Inc., we help find the right solutions for you and your home. We understand that everyone’s water is different depending on where you live. Whether you live in town with city water or have your own well, we have a solution to provide your family to clean, healthy water for years to come.
Water Conditioning Systems
SANITIZERS PLUS SERIES
Sanitizer Plus Series® water treatment systems combine patented self-chlorinating technology* with advanced electronics to perform like four units in one – softening, removing iron and manganese, and raising low pH levels. This advanced system also controls odors caused by nuisance bacteria and minor sulfur conditions.
- Exclusive Crystal-Right™ media to remove hardness, iron, and manganese, plus it corrects low pH and control odor
- Patented self-chlorinating technology* for bacteria odor control
- Single unit operation — no chemicals or added equipment
- Visual and audible “Check Salt” indicator
IMPRESSION PLUS SERIES WATER SOFTENERS
Whether you need to treat hard municipal water or want a well water system, Impression Plus Series® water softeners deliver the clear, soft water you want and need. An easy-to-read, backlit LED screen and user-friendly console allow you to monitor all operating functions.
- NSF/ANSI 44 Tested and Certified
- Solid-state microprocessor control
- Top tank flange for easy servicing
- Meter monitors and self-adjusts regeneration cycles based on household trend of water consumption
VIQUA HOME PLUS™ SERIES
Viqua’s Home Plus Series UV water treatment systems are available when your drinking water requires additional home water filtration. These systems come equipped with sediment and carbon filters to help eliminate particles and reduce unpleasant odors and tastes.
- Protects against Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E. Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye
- The system is easy to maintain and service
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation
Arsenic Removal Solutions
WHOLE HOUSE ARSENIC REMOVAL
e GreenPro™ POE system is a total comprehensive solution, which comes with a testing program of 4 water tests at 6 month intervals, and an exchange tank disposal program once the media is exhausted, to reduce your arsenic concerns.
- No connection to sewer or septic required.
- System is always in service
- No wasted water
- The hardware is simple and reliable
- No arsenic-laden waste is released at home
- Models with flow rates ranging from 0-15 GPM
REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS
The Eclipse® R.O. drinking water filtration system is our top of the line RO system designed to provide your family with the cleanest, healthiest water possible. Multiple filters clean ordinary household water to reduce unwanted and harmful contaminants.
- Reduce unwanted or harmful contaminants
- Get environmentally sound water treatment
- Indulge in cost-effective treatment compared to buying bottled water
- Savor the convenience of fresh, clean water
Smell & Odor Solutions
WATER RIGHT EF-835-1 ONE CARTRIDGE FILTER TANK
The unique ONE™ cartridge tank home water filtration system—designed to replace smaller, commonly used cartridge filters—is the ideal solution for the removal of a multitude of particulates. Water-Right’s ONE system utilizes a variety of proprietary, large capacity cartridges which greatly extend replacement cycle times.
- Cartridges specially designed for higher flow rates and higher contaminant retention capacities
- Wide variety of application-specific cartridges available
- Easy access to cartridge for service and replacement purposes — no special tools required
PENTECH “BIG BLUE”
Pentair Pentek Big Blue and Big Black Heavy Duty Filter Housings offer the versatility to meet all of your large-capacity filtration needs, including high-flow and heavy-sediment applications. The extra large housing allows for greater cartridge capacity, reducing the number of vessels required for high flow-rate applications.
- Large capacity housing suitable for high flow applications
- Available in 10″ and 20″ lengths
- Pressure relief/bleed on inlet side of cap
- Accepts up to 4-1/2″ diameter cartridges