Sanitizer Plus Series®
Sanitizer Plus Series® water treatment systems combine patented self-chlorinating technology with advanced electronics to perform like four units in one — softening, removing iron and manganese, and raising low pH levels. This self-sanitizing system also controls odors caused by nuisance bacteria and minor sulfur conditions.
- Exclusive Crystal-Right™ media to remove hardness, iron and manganese, correct pH and control odor
- Patented self-chlorinator technology for bacteria control
- Single unit operation — no chemicals or added equipment
- Visual and audible "Check Salt" indicator
- Extended lithium battery backup
- Overrun capacity protection
- Flexible "adjustable cycle sequence" programming — saves salt and water
- Advanced history and diagnostic screens
- Features an optional weather cover for outdoor installations
The Sanitizer Plus uses a patented chlorine generator technology which produces chlorine to kill and remove unwanted iron and sulfur bacteria — the same nuisance bacteria that produces foul smells and the "slime coating" inside plumbing fixtures and toilet tanks.